Long-term experience of diagnostic centers of computed tomography "Euro Service Ukraine" proves that the 16-slice system Philips Brilliance is an optimal solution for nearly the whole spectrum of diagnostic problems that are relevant for national health care.
Systems with more than 16 slices are designed to solve a number of narrow and specific tasks that occur infrequently (e.g. Coronary computed tomography angiography (CCTA) in sync with the heart) and such examinations are held in specialized institutions (cardiac surgery centers).
Philips Brilliance CT 16-slice scanner is a high-performance system. It’s ideally suited for routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications, such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
With fast reconstruction and a range of automated tools to set up patients and manage scans, Brilliance CT 16-slice can help you make the most of each day. The system also includes a range of thoughtful features to help maximize dose efficiency.
The Brilliance CT 16-slice system offers:
- High-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and evolved ways to minimize radiation dose.
- Scan times of 0.4 sec* full gantry rotation, temporal resolution as low as 53 msec, and reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips*.
- Patented MRC X-ray tube to provide necessary heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging.
- Spiral Auto Start*, which allows you to monitor contrast injections and initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room.
- Philips DoseWise approach for optimal dose efficiency to help protect your patients without compromising image quality.